Ori and the Blind Forest
- Gorgeous creature designs and environments.
- Beautiful soundtrack.
- Very difficult in later stages.
- Unavailable on PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch.
Featuring pitch-perfect controls and level design, Ori and the Blind Forest is one of the best titles available on any platform. It is accompanied by an art style and a fully-orchestrated score that is surreal and magical to watch. The game isn’t just technically brilliant but also has a lot of heart and is surprisingly emotional to watch.
- Great fun for younger players.
- It’s an Xbox Play Anywhere title so you can buy it on Xbox One and unlock it freely on Windows 10.
- Some of the rides are a little bit slow and may bore older players.
- Graphics aren’t detailed enough.
For girls who love Disney movies and going to Disney theme parks, Disneyland Adventures is the perfect video game. This game lets players visit a digital recreation of the famous park, ride the attractions, and talk to the characters at different locations.
Xbox One owners with a Kinect sensor can control their character and move them around by using the motion controls. This game is especially fun for young children who find it hard to stay seated for long periods of time.
- Loads of skins to dress up for characters.
- Lots of female Overwatch streamers on Mixer and Twitch.
- No offline mode to play.
- First-person perspective may cause motion sickness.
Since it first launched in 2016, Overwatch has taken the world by storm. This popular first-person online shooter has attracted a large female following thanks to its focus on characters and supplementary material like comic books, animated shorts, and even Funko Pop figures.
Those who play Overwatch are bound to connect with other female fans. There are an increasing number of female Overwatch streamers on Twitch and Mixer, proving that online gaming is no longer just a male club.