Nowadays, the types of video games that girls like are just as varied as the types of titles that boys like. Here are ten of the funniest games that get the most praise from this demographic.
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
- Breathtaking graphics showcasing Lara Croft and the island brilliantly.
- A well-written storyline with realistic characters and dialog.
- A little too realistic for fans.
- Less focus on actual tomb raiding.
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is the first in the new Tomb Raider video games series that rebooted Lara Croft to be a deeper and more realistic than her original form. Here, she is a strong, independent young woman who has smarts and a full range of emotions which were both well used after she has stranded on an island and has to solve an ancient mystery and struggle to stay alive against violent criminals.
My Little Pony: Magic Princess
- Loads of content for players to unlock freely.
- Lots of characters, locations, and music from the My Little Pony TV series.
- Feature many in-app purchases that can speed up certain tasks.
- Players are encouraged to watch advertisements in order to earn in-game currency.
My Little Pony: Magic Princess is a mobile game which is based on the famous girls cartoon and toy line of the same name. Originally, the game was a basic city where players could set up and manage their own town and welcome their favorite characters from the show.
The Windows 10 version of the game is literally years behind the other versions in content updates so it’s worth installing the iOS or Android version if you can.
The game has evolved significantly after the initial launch and now features a wide variety of mini games to select to play, some towns and areas to manage, as well as a massive cast of characters to welcome and level up.